Thursday, September 24, 2015

One Year, Four Months...

My dearest Jude,

You are getting very big mashallah. You are not eating as well as I would like. But, alhamdellah for everything. This is one day late, I am writing this on Eid Al-Adha. You got a couple of gifts and lots of balloons. To me it feels empty without your tete and jiddo and my family. It is sad when you feel cut off and I hope you never feel that way. You have Auntie Lynne, Grammie and cuzzies Kaliegh and Brianna. They are older but they are just a 10 minute drive away. You have your sissies around. Again, big age difference but inshallah you will always be close. I hope that as you start going to school that you will have good friends and that maybe we will have extended family through you and the connections we make, to make up for my cousins and aunts and uncles, who are your cousins and aunts and uncles too! they love you so much and are always asking about you and wanting to see pictures of you. You are so blessed alhamdellah to be loved by people from all over the world.

We just got back from a mini vacation planned by your baba around the Cabot Trail in Cape Breton. It was an amazing trip and you seemed to enjoy yourself very much. You can see the pictures on your Peekaboo account inshallah. I hope that we will be able to maintain that for as long as possible so that you can have pictures from your babyhood amd childhood when you are older.

I love you so much my darling! بحبك يا حبيب قلبي

No comments:

Post a Comment