Saturday, May 23, 2015

One Year Old!

Jude,

You are ONE YEAR OLD!!

This is a milestone that your father and I are so thankful to God for reaching. I still remember the day you were born. You came into this world on May 23rd, 2014, at 7:53PM. You were 6 pounds, 9 ounces. You were 21 inches long.

We had a party for you today. We got a chocolate sheet cake with trucks for the guests, and a strawberry shortcake for you. We had Sam and Sara from across the street, Abby, Jenine and Abdallah, TJ and Jason, and Radwan. Inshirah, Samah and Hattan, Kristy, Chantal, Sarah, Arwa and Shumon, Karen, Ghada and Samir, Zahra and Zein, Fatima, Kaliegh, Nancy, Lynne, Rachel, Alana and Fraser were here as well. They spoiled you rotten, mashallah!

I think you had fun. It was a lot of people, that we don't usually have at the house, but you seemed to be taking everything in with a stride. You were crawling around and greeting everyone.

I love you so much, my handsome one year old! You are the greatest gift we could have received.

I will continue to strive to deserve you. Mama is having a hard time now. But I am working on making things easier on myself and on you. Inshallah I will succeed.

Happy birthday to the best boy ever. Mama loves you so very much.


No comments:

Post a Comment