Thursday, May 4, 2017

Two Years, Eleven Months, Eleven Days...

Dearest Jude,

On April 23rd we had an early 3rd birthday party for you. It was Paw Patrol themed, with everything from birthday cake made especially for you, to cookies custom made, amd treat bags and decorations. Karen and Jason, Maryum and Sirin, Yaseen, Sally and their parents, Arwa, Shumon and the kids, Nancy, as well as Fatima, Jenine and Abdullah came. Tete and Jiddo were both here for a week and they have never been able to attend any of your birthday parties because of their work schedules. They arrived on the 21st of April and left on April 28th. It took you a couple of days to get used to them being here, and a couple of days to get used to them being gone. I really miss them and I think you do too. You were asking if Jiddo was asleep and when I said "yes probably", you wanted to go upstairs and look at him sleeping in his bed. I had to explain to you again that they went on an airplane to Kuwait and are in their home in Kuwait now. You were very sad when you heard that.

The week they were here was also my 2nd of two weeks being off from school. It was really nice, even though I was working almost every day during that period. Tete and Jiddo love you so much and miss you terribly. I hope you will always know how much they love you even though you don't see them all the time. 

I love you my darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment