Sunday, March 27, 2016

One Year, Ten Months, Four Days...

Dearest Jude,

Time sure flies by! We are consumed with every day life and sometimes forget to stop and appreciate each other, our surroundings and ourselves. It really is sad because once time passes, there is no getting it back. Things are still busy with Maisie. You are growing to be a strong, independent and defiant young man. It can be taxing, but I wouldn't not change it for anything. Alhamdellah for you, all of you. You are a gift and a blessing from God to us and to everyone around you. My heart swells when I think about you, as I am doing now, since I am working at the hospital. I pick up shifts to help your dad financially, and for you and baba to spend some quality time together.

I love you so much. Happy almost-two years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment