Thursday, January 7, 2016

Tete and Jiddo's visit

Dearest Jude,

You and I try to speak to tete and jiddo on the app Line, every day, and try to video chat with them so that you can see them and they can see you. My mama and baba came for a visit on Dec. 24th and just left today. You fell asleep on the way to the airport, so they gave you a kiss before they went into the airport. They were devastated to not be with you in the flesh any more. They even called from the airport with the change they had left to speak to you on the phone. They love you so much. You are the light of their eyes.

We were supposed to meet your baba so that you can go on the truck with him, in your carseat, on our way to the airport, but we had to stop at Costco and it was insanely busy so we missed out on the opportunity to ride in a caravan towards the airport with your tete and jiddo's car and baba's 5-ton truck.

I am very sad to see them leave, as they are my parents and I miss them terribly even though their flight hasn't taken off yet. I love them so much, they took care of me and khalo, continue to take care of us amd are taking care of you as well. They are the hardest working and most honest people u have ever met. Their wisdom is like gold, and is rare and precious.

I think you miss them too because once we came into the house you were walking around looking for them. You even looked in the guest living room where they normally pray to see if they are praying in there. I hope they come back very soon. Even more I hope they come back to stay soon.

I love you my darling boy. We have each other and that will get us both through it for a while. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment